The Greg Roskopf’s Muscle Activation Techniques™ Jumpstart Program is coming to Muscle Activation Schaumburg! The Chicago area’s first series of MAT™ Jumpstart courses in 2017 will be hosted at Schaumburg, IL’s premier destination for Muscle Activation Techniques™ and personal training.
Enter the code MAS before checking out to receive 5% off the cost of the course!
Who: Personal trainers, chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, MAT™ specialists, or anybody else who is wanting to explore Muscle Activation Techniques™.
Where: Muscle Activation Schaumburg – Schaumburg, IL – 1375 Remington Rd, Ste K, Schaumburg, IL 60173 – (224) 653-8586
- Lower Body: February 11-12, 2017
- Upper Body: March 11-12, 2017
- Trunk and Spine: April 29-30, 2017
Why: If you have been looking for the missing link in the health and fitness industry, look no further. The Muscle Activation Techniques™ (MAT™) Jumpstart Program provides an in-depth investigation of joint moition and muscle contraction. This often over-looked area of human function has massive implications for health, performance, exercise/workout recovery, and the aging process.
During the 3-weekend program, you will be taught the necessary skills to become certified as a Muscle Activation Techniques™ Jumpstart Trainer. As an MAT™ Jumpstart Trainer, you will be competent in assessing joint motion and assessing the muscular system for areas of dysfunction. Specifically, you will learn
- How to perform a CAM (Comparative Assessment of Mobility) evaluation
- How to interpret the results of the CAM
- How to perform positional muscle tests to decide if a client/patient has any weaknesses or instability
- How to address weak positions with the PIC to restore efficient muscular contraction and joint motion
- How to systematically progress through your client/paitient’s body to continue to improve their health and performance over time
Additionally, each weekend explores the mechanics of the involved joints and how these mechanics affect our ability to function and move. You will earn 16 hours of CEUs for every weekend you complete, too!
You can find out more information about the MAT™ Jumpstart Program here.
Register for the MAT™ Jumpstart Program online or contact the MAT™ World Corporate Headquarters to register at 303-745-4270 ext. 2. Enter the code MAS before checking out to receive the courses at a discounted price!
Did you enjoy this post? Give it a share below and subscribe to our mailing list to receive our most popular posts every week 🙂