- Payment is due in full at the time of service.
- Packages must be paid for in full prior to or at the time of the first session of the package.
- We are able to accept payment via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), debit card, check (payable to Self Made Fitness, Inc.), cash, or HSA card.
- We are not able to accept insurance cards or payment through insurance companies.
- A receipt will be emailed to you at the time of purchase for all credit card and debit card transactions. If you would like a receipt for any check or cash transactions, please let us know and we will email one to you.
Package Expiration & Refund Policies
- Package Expiration: All packages have a 12-month expiration date from the date of purchase. After 12 months, any remaining sessions left on the package will expire and will no longer be usable.
- Package Refund: You may request a refund for any unused sessions on your package within 30 days of purchase. Any used sessions will be deducted at a rate of $200/session from the total that you paid. The remaining balance will be refunded to you via check made out to you personally and sent to the mailing address we have on file. 50% of the refund balance will be sent within 30 days of receiving your request and the remaining 50% will be sent within 60 days of receiving your request. We will not be able to issue refunds on any unused sessions for requests that are made after 30 days of purchase.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy
Any no-show, cancellation, or reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment starting time will result in that session being charged to your account as if you had completed it.
There are two exceptions to this policy:
1) A personal health issue that began within 24 hours of your appointment starting time. If you are feeling ill/not well in the days leading up to your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so we can change our schedule accordingly. You will be charged if you wait to see if an illness gets better and then cancel if it does not.
2) Inclement weather that results in the public schools in Schaumburg or the town/city of your residence closing. This applies if the public schools are starting late due to inclement weather and your appointment is before 12:00 PM, as well as if the schools are ending early due to inclement weather and your appointment is after 12:00 PM.
We reserve the right to modify all policies at any time.