At Muscle Activation Schaumburg, one of our specialties is Muscle Activation Techniques® (MAT®). However, we find that many people are unfamiliar with MAT®, so we started writing about it. A lot. Since 2016 we have written 35 blogs on the subject of MAT® and why it is important. Check them all out below!
- Muscle Tutoring
- Your Check Engine Light
- Do You Have Weak Ankles?
- Injury Prevention: Checking In On Your Body
- Do You Have “Golfer’s Foot”?
- Is Compensation Actually Bad?
- ‘Tis The (Flip-Flops) Season
- What does muscle have to do with it? **Most Popular Post (2016)**
- Testimonial: Jim Caiafa
- 8 Things You Shoudl Know About Muscle Activation Techniques® (Guest Post – MAT® HQ)
- Testimonial: Kurt Wuckert
- Have tight hamstrings? Read this.
- Running with tight calves? Your core may be to blame.
- Testimonial: Leo Perez
- Healthy Feet (Part One): Why Your Feet NEED To Move
- Testimonial: Justin Ehrhardt
- Healthy Feet (Part Three): Why your feet MUST be stable.
- 5 Non-Medical Tips to Help Improve Planta Fasciitis
- Can’t feel the exercises you are doing? Read this.
- Supercharge Your Stretching With This One Simple Change **Most Popular Post (2017)**
- How To Integrate MAT® Into Personal Training
- Considering adding MAT® to your professional toolbox? Read this.
- What makes a Muscle Activation Techniques® practitioner unique?
- Testimonial: Laurie Dring
- Personal Training and MAT® – What’s the difference?
- What is MAT®? A brief history and overview.
- 4 Early Warning Signs That You Need MAT®
- Are you a candidate for MAT®? Answer these three questions to find out!
- Getting Your Muscles Back To Par
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Check Out MAT®
- Compensation – How Your Feet Can Be Creating Back Issues
- Testimonial: Quinton Chievous
- Testimonial: Nicole Moneer
- Joint Injuries and Your Internal Suspension System
- Testimonial: Celeste Jenkins
Be on the lookout for weekly MAT®-related posts in 2018!