The Greg Roskopf’s Muscle Activation Techniques™ Specialist Program is coming to the Chicago area!
Enter the code MAS before checking out to receive $50 off the initial deposit as well as 2 free group tutoring sessions!
Who: Personal trainers, chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, MAT™ specialists, or anybody else who is wanting to explore Muscle Activation Techniques™.
Where: Muscle Activation Schaumburg – 1375 Remington Rd, Suite K, Schaumburg IL, 60173 – (224) 653-8586
- Weekend 1 – Friday, April 15 – Sunday, April 17 – Introduction and Lower Body
- Weekend 2 – Friday, May 27 – Sunday, May 29 – Lower Body
- Weekend 3 – Friday, June 24 – Sunday, June 26 – Upper Body
- Weekend 4 – Friday, July 29 – Sunday, July 31 – Upper Body
- Weekend 5 – Friday, September 9 – Sunday, September 11 – Midterm test then Trunk and Spine
- Weekend 6 – Friday, October 7 – Sunday, October 9 – Trunk and Spine
- Weekend 7 – Friday, November 11 – Sunday, November 13 – Cervical Spine and Accessory Muscles
- Weekend 8 – Friday, December 9 – Sunday, November 11 – Accessory Muscles and Whole Body Review
Why: If you have been looking for the missing link in the health and fitness industry, look no further. The Muscle Activation Techniques™ (MAT™) Specialist Program provides an in-depth investigation of joint moition and muscle contraction. This often over-looked area of human function has massive implications for health, performance, exercise/workout recovery, and the aging process.
During the 8-weekend program, you will be taught the necessary skills to become certified as a Muscle Activation Techniques™ Specialist. As an MAT™ Specialist, you will be competent in assessing joint motion and assessing the muscular system for areas of dysfunction. Specifically, you will learn
- How to perform a CAM (Comparative Assessment of Mobility) evaluation
- How to interpret the results of the CAM
- How to perform specific muscle tests for over 270 muscles to decide if a client/patient has any weaknesses
- How to address weak muscles with the DFAMAT to restore efficient muscular contraction and joint motion
- How to systematically progress through your client/paitient’s body to continue to improve their health and performance over time
Additionally, each weekend explores the mechanics of the involved joints and how these mechanics affect our ability to function and move.
You can find out more information about the MAT™ Specialist Program here.
Register for the MAT™ Specialist Program online or contact the MAT™ World Corporate Headquarters to register at 303-745-4270 ext. 2. Enter the code MAS before checking out to receive $50 off of the cost of the initial deposit as well as 2 free group tutoring sessions!
Did you enjoy this post? Give it a share below and subscribe to our mailing list to receive our most popular posts every week ?