This week on the Exercise Is Health podcast, Julie and Charlie answer a listener-submitted question that is often heard by many professionals in the Muscle Activation Techniqes® (MAT®) community – “What is the difference between MAT® and stretching?” They go into detail about the differences of the goal(s) of each, the process(es) of each, and why you may decide to do one versus the other. If you have heard about MAT® but aren’t sure how it is different than other things you have tried, such as stretching, you are definitely going to want to give this episode a listen!
Links to resources mentioned in this week’s episode:
- List of certified MAT® practitioners
- Free eBook on MAT® by Julie and Charlie
- Blog post – What makes a Muscle Activation Techniques® practitioner unique?
- E3 – What is Muscle Activation Techniques®?
- Supercharge Your Stretching With This One Simple Change